Monday, June 28, 2010

I ♥ Bondi

Last Saturday I visited Bondi, the beach is absolutely gorgeous! You can take this lovely walk through the rocks around the beach to a lookout (the first picture), to the left of the lookout you can see the beautiful golden sands of the beach (the second picture and the last picture) and on the right you can see a graveyard which is a bit spooky but a nice contrast & surprise (third picture). After the look out, you can take a casual stroll on the beach or get a bite to eat at one of the many cafe's and fast food joints that are spotted around the beach. And if you're really game you can take a dip! I didn't this time as I didn't take my wet suit :/ Ohwell... There's always next time as I will definitely visit this beach again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment