Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meeting the cast of Dance Academy






Today I was fortunate enough to meet the cast of the Aussie TV show Dance Academy*. The show follows six teens who go to The National Academy of Dance to learn Ballet. I met four of the main characters: Xenia Goodwin (Tara), Dena Kaplan (Abigail), Tim Pocock (Ethan) and Jordan Rodrigues (Christian). The actor who seemed least similar to their television persona was Dena Kaplan who plays the mean, narcissistic and head strong Abigail Armstrong. When I asked to take a picture with Dena she was like, "Of course! Thanks so much for coming!". Whereas other cast members seemed quite bored with the whole taking pictures with fans thing. Even though I had to queue for about an hour it was definitely worth it, I met some great people while waiting in line and I got some awesome photographs with the cast and all of their autographs. :)

*You can watch Dance Academy on ABC1 at 5.20pm and on ABC3 at 3.40pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment